Construction of a new ice skating rink including a leisure track and an olympic track of 1800 sq. m with a 1,400-seat grandstand and six boxes.
About twenty INSUPLUS, PYROPLUS and SONIPLUS door sets installed around the main ice rink
- Very high acoustic performance, up to 57 dB for SONIPLUS 55 door sets
- Optimal thermal insulation and sealing are key elements of this energy-efficient and comfortable building
- As part of a 100% BIM project, DOORTAL provided the drawings of the various door sets in BIM format
- Project owner: CUD (Communauté Urbaine de Dunkerque)
- Project manager: Chabanne & Partenaires
- Acoustic engineer: Echologos