As part of the deployment of the Isère THD (hight speed network) of the Réseaux D'initiative Publique (RIP), a hundred technical premises were built, also called optical connection nodes intended to host the active equipment.
Two BLOCUS 3 single-leaf door sets per technical premises, i.e. a total of approximately 200 door sets
- Secured premises thanks to the access control system that is fully integrated into the door and allows permanent multi-point locking
- Doors with CR3 burglary resistance, EI30 fire resistance and 2.1 W/m².K thermal performance
- Elegance of the door sets guaranteed over time despite their exposure to the weather thanks to the anti-corrosion treatment
2017 to 2019
- Project owner: Department of Isère
- Infrastructure operator: SFR