The Musée des Confluences is a majestic art work of 350 million euros, a project with high architectural and technical requirements.
The combined performance of DOORTAL doors met the expectations. In addition to their very high acoustic, fire and thermal performance (up to 53 dB, 60 min and 1.0 W/m².K), our doors were also delivered with access control systems to ensure the management of flows.
About 60 INSUPLUS door sets, PYROPLUS and SONIPLUS
- Fire doors with access control and high acoustic ratings
d’accès et classements acoustiques élevés
- Bi-colour (leaves in two different colours – inside / outside)
2012 – 2015
Technical door sets to meet the various constraints of the Museum:
- technical aspects: acoustics, fire resistance, access control
feu, gestion des flux
- architectural design: in keeping with the interior and exterior environment
l’environnement intérieur et extérieur
- Project owner: Département du Rhône
- Project manager / Architecture : COOP HIMMELBLAU