Located in the hyper centre of Luxembourg, the ROYAL HAMILIUS is a block of 36 000 sq. m of floor space, including 7 500 sq. m of residences, 10 000 sq. m of offices and workspaces, 2 500 sq. m of public spaces, and 16,000 sq. m of shops and restaurants.
- 18 VITROPLUS doors with thermal breaks, including 3 with overpanels
- 6 large EI90 fixed glazed panels
- 2 VITROPLUS EI30 and EI60 glazed door sets
- Door sets with external glazing glued to the door leaf (stick system), arranged edge to edge, so that the door leaf structure is not visible from the outside
- Glazed doors with pivots built into the frame with soft closing
- Large fixed panels EI90, up to 2.5 x 3.5 metres, with mainly glazed infill
- Project owner: Codic Luxembourg S.A.
- Architecture: Foster & Partners