In the center of an eco-neighborhood, the largest "boulodrome'' in Europe is located in the town of Sin-Le-Noble, built with the aim of offering perfect playing conditions for professionals and beginners.
This new "boulodrome" includes 128 outdoor and 64 indoor pitch. A permanent stand of 1000 seats is located at one end of the building and two stands of 500 seats will be installed for departmental, regional, national and even European competitions.
- 21 steel-framed galzing VITROPLUS, including 3 with integrated tilt opening
- 17 single and double leaf VITROPLUS glazed doors, including some with side transoms
- 10 solid doors with thermal (INSUPLUS) and acoustic (SONIPLUS) performances
2021 – 2022
Technical features & DOORTAL benefits :
- Steel-framed glazing with or without tilt opening
- Identical aesthetics for thermal break or non thermal break doors
- Factory assembled and adjusted equipment
- Thermal performances up to Uw = 1,5 W/m².K
- Project owner : Douaisis Agglo
- Architects : Agence d’Architecture Nicolas Guillot / TPF Ingénierie